Delicious supplementary dog food to help support your dog’s health and happiness in a natural way!
Yak Snacks originates from the Himalayan mountains and was initially produced for human consumption, loved by both dogs and humans alike nowadays. The recipe is entirely natural and comprises 99.9% skimmed yak milk, as well as cow’s milk. This is turned into milk, pressed and left to cure for 28 days. Just a dash of lime juice and salt is added to this, to help support the curing process.
Why we love this product
- 100% natural: no artificial additives, with only milk, a spritz of lime juice and salt added during production
- With yak milk: skimmed milk from the Himalayas, from local farmers and dairies
- Traditional production: unique flavour thanks to the original recipe from Himalayan mountains, with milk turned into cheese, pressed and cured for 28 days
- Solid to chew: hard consistency for extremely long-lasting chewing enjoyment and to keep your dog occupied
- Dental health: encourages chewing, which can improve dental abrasion and promote oral hygiene
- High protein and calcium contents: for strong muscles, teeth and bones
- Vegetarian: made only with milk, with no other animal ingredients added
- Low-fat and no added sugar: for hearty snacking without the guilt
- This is a supplementary food for all dogs over the age of 5 months.
- Supervise your dog whilst eating. Fresh, clean drinking water should always be made available.
- As soon as your dog has finished enjoying its Yak Snack remove any remaining end pieces and put them in the microwave for 30-60 seconds to expand it. Leave it to cool, then give it back to your dog so it can finish off its tasty treat!
- Small: Suitable for small dog or Puppies over 5 months old
- Medium: Suitable for medium size dogs
- Extra-Large: Suitable for Large dogs
- Yak and cow milk (99.9%), lemon juice, salt.
- Protein 59.2%
Oils & Fats 5.2%
Store in a cool, dry place.
Store in a cool dry place